XNA MMO Action Engine Question!

Topics: User Forum
Feb 22, 2007 at 4:28 AM
Edited Feb 27, 2007 at 5:50 AM
Pardon me but was there going to be some sort of video presentation of your engine? I don't mean to sound optimistic about this project at all. As a matter of fact, I am very excited that you are around! I understand you decided against the previous physics engine so I would see how this doesn't really help, but I think it would build more interest about your poject if there were something to throw out there and impress people with. It wouldn't have to be an extremely complex armored warrior battleing an army or anything, maybe 2 interacting 3d spheres connected to the server. Nothing much. Sorry if im barking up the wrong tree, but i'm very excited about this project and i'm proud of you guys. :)
Coordinator
Feb 26, 2007 at 9:35 AM
It is a good question. And we definitely will use this suggestion in future. Currently we are in stage of development prototype, but in nearest future I think we will be able to provide interesting video presentation. If you have some thoughts what would you like to see in presentation please share it with us.

Thank you
Feb 27, 2007 at 5:49 AM
Edited Mar 7, 2007 at 10:36 AM
Well nothing extreme ofcourse... Simple client/server side connectivity, database options, and a simple 3D Physics demonstration.